- Teachers College Faculty Attitudes toward Student Ratings: The Comparison between Required Policy and Optional Policy
- Student Perceptions of Student Ratings of Instruction: Does School Policy Really Matter?
- The Effect of Subject Area and Instructor Gender on Student Ratings of Instruction
- Faculty Attitude towards Student Ratings: Do the Resultant Ratings Scores Matter?
- Results of Student Ratings: Does Faculty Attitude Matter?
- An Application of Regression Models with Student Ratings in Determining Course Effectiveness
- The Validity and Reliability of Student Ratings: Comparison between Paper-pencil and Online Survey
- Faculty and Student Attitudes toward Student Ratings of Instruction
|題名||Student Perceptions of Student Ratings of Instruction: Does School Policy Really Matter?:學生對「學生評鑑教師教學」的觀點--學校政策是否會影響呢﹖|
|作者||張德勝; Chang, Te-sheng;|
|關鍵詞||學生評鑑教師教學; 大學教師評鑑; 學校政策; Student ratings of instruction; Faculty evaluation; Teachers college;|